YouTube Channel Suspension Appeal Template

How to Appeal YouTube Channel Suspension/Termination

Many people ask, what should be put in the form when when filling out an appeal to get back your youtube channel?

The best answer is that it all depends.  The reason for each person's youtube account getting suspended is different for everyone and the appeal text would need to be different depending on reason why your specific channel was suspended.

The good news however, is that there are common points that should be mentioned by everyone trying to appeal their youtube account suspension.  Here are same samples of youtube channel suspension appeal text.

SAMPLE #1

My channel named [channel name here] was suspended on [date channel was suspended] however, it has always followed the YouTube terms of service.  I believe that there must have been a mistake, I would please request you review my channel once again.  I am sure that I haven't broken any rules or guidelines, but, if there is any video that leads to the violation of YouTube policy I request you to delete that video.   I would however sincerely request you please give me my channel back and I assure you that it won't happen again.

Thank you for your time and kind consideration

Sincerely

[your name here]


SAMPLE #2

I believe that my account was incorrectly flagged as breaking the Terms of Service.  I have always tried to follow the rules and guidelines set out by Youtube, and create content that would add benefit to the entire Youtube community.   I would please ask that my case be reviewed and reinstated so that I can continue to you youtube.  Thank you very much for all help and considerations granted.

Try to figure out what happened. YouTube doesn’t give much information outside of the termination email you received. So dig into the YouTube Community Guidelines to try to figure out what might have happened. In the email notification you receive, there should be a link to appeal your channel suspension. File an appeal an appeal that addresses what may have caused the suspension. Here’s a sample:

My channel was suspended for ‘encouraging illegal activity.’ I believe this is an error or mistake.

– I know and follow YouTube’s Community Guidelines and policies, and have never received any warnings or strikes

– I have NEVER encouraged users to do ANYTHING illegal, and actively discourage any manipulative tactics or deceptive strategies.

I’m trying to determine what triggered the error, and it could have been:

– I have videos using the terms “Hacks.” These videos have nothing to do with computer hacking or anything illegal.

– I have never promoted cryptocurrencies, but have mentioned them in some videos

– I have videos mentioning counterfeit products from China and why you should NOT buy/sell them

– I have competitors who may report my content to help their own cause

Your appeal is limited to 1,000 characters, so edit it down and make every word count.

If your channel was large enough to have access to YouTube’s creator support, use it! Although Creator Support won’t be able to override the decisions of Google’s review/moderation team — they can at least make sure your appeal is successfully filed and on the right track.

Submit an Appeal

If you believe your account was suspended due to an error, this is your chance to explain your case to the moderators and have them lift the suspension. You’ll want to submit a formal appeal to YT. Here’s what the appeal form looks like

This is the only way for YT to review your request so take your time here and fill out the form thoroughly. Here is the link for the appeal submission page: Google Appeal Form. Be careful though as you’re only allowed to appeal a couple of times.

washington commanders vs bengals match player stats

jayden daniels

bengals vs commanders

terry mclaurin

bengals

washington commanders

bengals vs washington commanders match player stats

commanders

washington commanders vs bengals stats

trent scott

bengals games

washington commanders games

joe burrow

bengals game

bengals score

bengals commanders

bengals game today

commanders game

where to watch washington commanders vs bengals

commanders qb

commanders score

zac taylor

washington

daniels commanders

commanders bengals

monday night football scores

washington football team

washington commanders qb

jayden daniels draft

bengals football

washington vs cincinnati

mclaurin

washington commanders quarterback

commanders quarterback

bengals vs washington commanders

trent scott commanders

bengals vs

bengals standings

rg3

washington vs bengals

jayden daniels age

bangles football team

washington qb

robert griffin iii

bengals record

washington quarterback

jayden daniels draft pick

bills backup qb

daniels washington commanders qb

daniels qb

bengals head coach

washington - bengals




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form